Images are representations only.
The MLS Mechanical Float Level Sensor provides highly accurate and repeatable level readings in a wide variety of liquid level measurement applications. The large, buoyant and robust float of the MLS allows it to be used in harsh applications where fouling or buildup might otherwise be of concern.
- Direct pump control
- Adjustable On/Off switching levels
- Simple installation
- Field adjustable probe length
- G 3/4" Female
Enclosure, Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel Stem & Float
- Neoprene Protective Bellows
- Polycarbonate Housing
- NEMA 1
- 0° to 80° C (-32° to 176° F)
- 250 V 10 A AC, 250 V 0.4 A DC
Sensor, Probe Style