Model 8080HT is a digital, PC/Hand-Held programmable, isolated 2-wire transmitter with HART protocol. The unit converts 8 types of thermocouples; 8 types of RTDs, configured as 2, 3 and 4 wires; potentiometer, resistor and millivolt inputs into process current loop.
- Universal settings with HART protocol for various input signals
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Galvanic isolation
- An internal temperature sensor for active temperature compensation
- Wide voltage supply
- Customer specific measurement range settings
- Simple and user friendly software
- Multiple backlight rotatable LCD display
- Choice of copper free aluminum or 316 stainless steel
- Explosion proof certified
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.