Images are representations only.
The air2guide Airbox is a combination of a mechanical analogue indicator and a differential pressure switch, which have been fitted within a plastic case. The case is made from PC/ABS 1625 plastic (H x W x D = 9.45 x 7.52 x 4.33 inches) and with all connections built in. The cover is screwed on.Features
- Compact indicator and pressure switch fitted within a plastic case.
- Single-pole micro switch (change-over contact).
- Switch point adjustable when installed.
- All connections already pre-assembled.
- Plastic PC/ABS 1625
- H x W x D = 9.45 x 7.52 x 4.33 inches
- Screw retained
- Ambient: -22 ... +140° C
- Medium: -3.2 … +122° C
- NEMA 3 (IP 54 per EN 60529 / IEC 529)
- Aluminium, top mount
- Compression fitting for 1/8” or 1/4” hose ID
- L-connector DIN 43 650, 3-pin + PE
- 2.71 Lbs
- For monitoring the differential pressure of air and other non-inflammable and non-aggressive gases
- Monitoring of air filters, fans, industrial cooling circuits, flows in ventilation ducts and the control of air and fire dampers