Images are representations only.
The mini diaphragm gauge was developed for high purity applications with limited space requirements, such as smaller integrated gas stick and gas box assemblies.
The nominal sizes of 1" and 1.3" are ideal for applications involving gaseous, liquid and corrosive media up to 160 psi.Features
- No dead space in the pressure gauge.
- Low internal volume for reducing particle generation and entrapment.
- Compact design.
- Helium leak tested, leak rate ≤ 10^-9 mbar · l/s.
- Electropolished internals and case, internal surface finish Ra < 0.25 μm (Ra < 10 μin).
- Diaphragm pressure gauge
Nominal Size (NS)
- 1.3" (33 mm) for model 432.15
- 1.0" (25.4 mm) for model 432.10
- Grade C per ASME B40.1
- or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
- 0 to 160 psi
- -30 inHg ... +160 psi
- -30 inHg ... +130 psi
- -30 inHg ... +60 psi
- Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Steady: Full scale value
Permissible Temperature Range
- Ambient: -10 ... +140° F (-10 ... +60° C)
- Medium: ≤ 140° F (≤ 60° C)
- IP54 per IEC/EN 60529
- 1/4 fixed Male face Seal 9/16-18 UNF
- Inconel® 718
- Black lettering
- Aluminium, white
- Stainless steel 316L
- Aluminium, black
- For gaseous and liquid, also aggressive media for demanding high purity applications, also in aggressive ambience
- Semiconductor and flat panel industry
- Gas distribution systems
- Medical gases
- Hook-up application