Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3100 (normally closed) and 3105 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action.
The pilot operator of each valve is capable of withstanding high pressures equal to the main line pressure. This enables the valves to be used locally as actuators, as quick dump valves.
The valves are sealed to withstand external body pressure making them suitable for subsea applications. Manifold mounted versions are also available.Features
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure - Minimum: 103 bar (1,500 psi)
- Pilot Pressure - Maximum: 690 bar (10,000 psi)
- Operating Media: Mineral Oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 1/4" NPTF all ports
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature - Standard: -20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)