These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A high overpressure safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the pressure measuring diaphragm.
With its high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design this pressure gauge is geared to chemical and process engineering applications.Features
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 60 mbar.
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overload safety up to 40, 100, 250 or 400 bar.
- Hydraulic cushioning protection against rapid pressure changes.
- Compatible with switch contacts and transmitters.
- Model 762.14: Monel version.
Certifications & Approvals
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- FPM/FKM (Wetted)
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Silicone oil, Exception: Glycerine
- G 1/2” Female
Process Connection Material
- Stainless Steel, Steel
- 0 to 250 mbar
- 0 to 40 bar
- For measuring locations with a high differential pressure overload and/or high working pressures (static pressures), also in aggressive ambience
- For gaseous, liquid, particulates-containing, viscous and aggressive media
- Monitoring and control of pumps
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement in closed tanks