The Series 760 Valve Positioners provide a cost effective universal approach to your valve control.
Their modular concept allows all models to be built on the base pneumatic unit - Model 760P.
The electro-pneumatic model - Model 760E is created by adding an I/P transducer to the base pneumatic unit, and a wide range of accessories easily installs inside the unit.Features
- Universal Design and Choice of Interchangeable NAMUR IEC 534-6 Rectilinear VDI/VDE 3845 Rotary Mountings Provide Wide Application Flexibility
- Double-acting or Single-acting Service and Split Ranging Afford Application Versatility in a Single Unit
- Non-interaction of the Zero and Span Adjustments and CAMLOC (TM) Cam Locking Mechanism Significantly Reduce Calibration and Setup Time
- Modular Design Reduces Inventory Because it Allows Interchangeable Spare Parts
- Comes Standard with 3 Cams, Linear, Quick Opening and Equal % for Application Versatility