The VEGATOR 121 is a signal conditioning instrument for point level detection with the vibrating level switches VEGASWING, VEGAVIB and VEGAWAVE with electronics version "Two-wire 8/16 mA".
Simple control functions can be realized with this combination.
Typical applications are monitoring functions such as overflow or dry run protection.
A fault signal output is available as an option.Features
- Comprehensive Monitoring Detects Short circuit and Measuring Line Break As Well as Malfunctions in the Sensor
- Simple and Convenient Function Test Through Test Key (alos for SIL and WRA)
- Simple Mounting Through Carrier Rail as Well as Detachable, Coded Terminals
Ambient Temperature Range
- 20° to 60° C (68° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 3 W (8 VA)
- LED Display
- 0.25 mm² (AWG 23) to 2.5 mm² (AWG 12)
- EN 50022 / 60715
- Screw Terminal
- 24-230 Vac
- 24-65 Vdc
- Adjustable Delay - 2/6/8 seconds, ± 20 %
- Basic Delay - 150 milliseconds, ± 10 %
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 1 x Operating Relay, 1 x Fail-safe Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mV Dc Min., 253 V Ac / 50 V Dc, Max.
- ± 500 µA - Switching Threshold Tolarance
- 11.9 mA - Switching Threshold Off
- 12.1 mA - Switching Threshold On
- Active (Sensor Power Supply by VEGATOR 121)
- Current Limitation through Internal Resistance - 23 mA, 200 ohms, ± 1 %
- Detection: ≤ 3.6 mA (Line Break), ≥ 21 mA(Short Circuit)
- Quantity - 1 x Analog
- Terminal Voltage - 18.2 V Dc, ± 5 %
- Transmission - 8 / 16 mA Analog
- Floating SPDT