Resistance thermometers of this series are designed for screw-fitting directly into the process, mainly in vessels and pipelines.
These thermometers are suitable for liquid and gaseous media under moderate mechanical load and normal chemical conditions. The protection tube from stainless steel is fully welded and screwed into the connection head. The interchangeable measuring insert can be removed without taking out the complete sensor from the plant. This enables inspection, measuring equipment monitoring or, when servicing is necessary, replacement while the plant is running. The choice of standard lengths assists with short delivery times and the possibility of stocking spare parts.
Insertion length, process connection, protection tube design, connection head, type and number of sensors, accuracy and connection method can each be selected to suit the respective application.Features
- Application ranges from -200 ... +600 °C (-328 ... +1,112 °F).
- Model TW35 fabricated thermowell included.
- Spring-loaded measuring insert (replaceable).
- Explosion-protected versions.
- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Energy and power plant technology
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Sanitary, heating and air-conditioning technology