Rotork Fairchild Models MPL-70 and MPLT-70 Mini-panel Loading Stations transmit and monitor a pressure signal for pneumatic instrumentation.
These loading stations are ideally suited for applications with limited space.
The Model MPL-70 includes a Model 70B Pneumatic Subminiature Regulator and a mini-strip gauge to set and read pressure at the panel.
The MPLT-70, with the Transfer Function, includes a Model 70B Pneumatic Subminiature Regulator, an automatic or manual switch, and an additional mini-strip gauge to monitor the process in automatic mode or change pressure settings in manual mode.
Turn the adjusting knob in the loading station panel in a clockwise direction to increase output pressure or in a counterclockwise direction to decrease output pressure.Features
- Low air consumption reduces air usage and cost
- Horizontal or vertical gauge scales available to suite master panel layout
- Mounting brackets attached for easy installation into master panel
- 0.05 scfm (0.85 m³/hour) on Dead-End Service psig: 20 (kPa: 150, bar: 1.5), Supply psig: 9 (kPa: 60, bar: 0.6) Output
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 71° C (-40° to 160° F)
- 2.5 scfm (4.25 m³/hour)
Materials of Construction
- Gage: Zinc-Plated Steel
- Hose: Plastic
- Regulator, Three-Way Valve, Gage: Brass
- Regulator: Fiberglass
- Regulator: Viton (Fluorocarbon)
- Three-Way Valve: Steel
- bar: 1.0 to 7.0
- kPa: 100 to 700
- psig: 15 to 100
- psig: 50 to 250 (kPa: 345 to 1,724, bar: 3.5 to 17.24)
Supply Pressure Effect
- psig: 0.05 (Kpa: 0.35, bar: 0.003) Change in Output for psig: 5 (kPa: 35, bar: -0.35) Change in Supply Pressure