Slide valves Type 4111 (normally closed) and 4115 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action.
A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves.
The valve incorporates special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.Features
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 4.5 to 17.2 bar (65 to 250 psi)
- Operating Media
- Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures, crude oil and a variety of chemicals
- Pilot Section: Air, H2S, bottled gases or any of the main slide media
- Leakage: None
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- 3/8" NPTF
- Pilot: 1/4" NPTF
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 54 litres/min (12 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature - Standard: –20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)