The differential pressure gauges of the DELTA-line product family are primarily used for the monitoring and control of low differential pressures where there are high requirements in terms of one-sided overpressure and static pressure.Features
- Robust Aluminum case with shatterproof window.
- Low measuring range from 0 ... 250 mbar.
- Optionally with Ex approval.
- High ingress protection, IP65, for outdoor use and processes with high condensation.
Certifications & Approvals
- 22, 100 mm
- 2 x G 1/4” Female, Lower Mount, In-Line, centre distance 26 mm
- 0 to 10 bar
Monitoring and control of filters, compressors and pumps in:
- Marine boilers,pressure vessels, bilge-water collection
- Drinking and cooling-water treatment plants
- Pressure-boosting stations
- Heating technology
- Fire-extinguishing systems