Rotork Fairchild's all new PAX1 Motor Set Pressure Regulator is a flexible low voltage DC powered linear actuator coupled to one of four Fairchild precision pressure regulators capable of controlling pressure ranges of 0-0.5 psig to 0-3,000 psig and housed in a flameproof enclosure.
The unit is inherently lock in last place as the actuator will maintain its position upon loss of electrical power.
The Model HPP is a piston sensed low capacity stainless steel high pressure regulator.
A stainless steel supply valve which seats with a polymer seat insures accurate and reliable sealing of the valve providing trouble free operation and provides long life and leak free operation.Features
- Three seat material choices for a wide range of chemical compatibility (PEEK, CTFE and Vespel)
- High maximum supply pressure of 6,000 psig to allow more through put of gas
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Valve: 0.02 Cv
- Supply Valve: 0.06 Cv
Materials of Construction
- Valve: 316L Stainless Steel
- Relieving, Normal Bleed
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: Viton A
- Seat: CTFE
- Seat: PEEK
- Seat: Vespel
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psig: 6,000 (bar: 414, kPa: 41,400)
Supply Pressure Effect
- < 5 psig (34.5 kPa) Change for 100 psig Change in Supply Pressure