The measuring inserts per DIN 43735 for resistance thermometers described here are designed for mounting in a protective fitting. Operation without thermowell is only recommended in certain applications.
The measuring insert has been manufactured from a pipe closed on one side. The sensor is located in the tip of the measuring insert. The measuring inserts are delivered with pressure springs to ensure that the measuring inserts are pressed down to the thermowell bottomFeatures
- Application ranges from -50 ... +250 °C (-58 ... +482 °F).
- Tubular design.
- Spring-loaded design.
- Explosion-protected versions.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel 1.4571
Certifications & Approvals
- DKD/DAkkS calibration
- 4-20 mA
- HART Protocol
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA
- Replacement measuring insert for servicing
- For all industrial and laboratory applications