Images are representations only.
Due to their sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock Design, the Sendix 5000 offer high resistance against vibration and installation errors.
The rugged housing, high protection level of up to IP67, as well as the wide temperature range of -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F), make this product range the perfect encoder for all applications.Features
- Robust performance
- Increased resistance against vibrations and tolerance of installation errors, elimination of machine downtime and repairs thanks to sturdy bearing construction in “Safety-LockTM Design”.
- Ensures highest safety against field breakdowns and is thus suitable also for outside use thanks to its resistant die-cast housing and protection up to IP67.
- Undetachable clamping ring on hollow shaft encoders.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C to +85°C.
- Higher shock resistance.
- Higher vibration resistance.
- IP66 and IP67 protection level in one version.
- Many variants
- Suitable connection variant for every specific case: cable connection, M12, M23, MIL and Sub-D connector.
- Reliable mounting in a wide variety of installation situations: comprehensive and proven fixing possibilities.
- Compatible with all US and European standards.
- Max. 5000 pulses per revolution.
- Double number of standard pulse numbers.
- Variants with connector fitted in the cable – for error-free electrical connection to your control.
- Additional connector variants (M12 / 5-pin, Sub-D).
- Additional standard cable lengths.
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC Guideline 2014/30/EC
- Ex 2 & 22
- RoHS Guideline 2011/65/EU
- UL (C,US): File 224618
- 98.43 feet (30 metres) - Max.
- PVC Cable: 0.3 to 65.62 feet (0.09 to 20 metres)
- Shaft Load Capacity (Axial): 50 N
- Shaft Load Capacity (Radial): 100 N
- Short Circuit Proof Outputs Protected
- Power Consumption (No Load): 100 mA - Open Collector
- Power Consumption (No Load): Typically 40 mA (90 mA - Max.)
- Power Consumption (No Load): Typically 50 mA (100 mA - Max.)
- Flange: 2” to 4.53” (50.8 to 115 mm)
- M12 Male Connector (5-Pin, 8-Pin)
- M23 Male Connector (12-Pin)
- MIL Male Connector (6-Pin, 7-Pin, 10-Pin)
- Sub-D Male Connector, 9-Pin
- With Shaft Seal: IP66
- With Shaft Seal: IP67
- Without Shaft Seal: IP65
- Pulse: 300 kHz, Max.
- Permissible Load / Channel: ± 20 mA Sink at 30 Vdc - Open Collector
- Permissible Load / Channel: ± 20 mA - Max.
- Rising & Falling Edge Time: Max.
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 10-30 Vdc - Push-Pull
- 5 Vdc ± 5 % - RS-422
- 5-30 Vdc - RS-422, Push-Pull (7272 Compatible), Push-Pull (7272 Compatible, without Capacitor), Open Collector
- 1 to 5,000 Pulses/Revolution
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: No - RS-422 (5 Vdc ± 5 %), Push-Pull (7272 Compatible), Push-Pull (7272 Compatible, without Capacitor), Open Collector
- Reverse Polarity Protection of the Power Supply: Yes - RS-422 (5-30 Vdc), Push-Pull
- Stainless Steel
- Shock Resistance: 3,000 m/sec², 6 milliseconds (According to EN 60068-2-27)
- Starting Torque (IP65): < 0.01 Nm at 20° C (68° F)
- Starting Torque (IP66/IP67): < 0.05 Nm at 20° C (68° F)
- Vibration Resistance: 300 m/sec², 10 to 2,000 Hz (According to EN 60068-2-6)