The VEGATOR 112 is a signal conditioning instrument for point level detection with the vibrating level switches VEGASWING, VEGAVIB and VEGAWAVE with electronics version according to NAMUR (IEC 60947- 5-6).
Simple control functions can be realized with this combination.
Typical applications are monitoring functions such as overflow or dry run protection.Features
- Comprehensive monitoring detects short circuit and measuring line break as well as malfunctions in the sensor
- Simple and convenient line monitoring via test keys for both channels (also for SIL and WHG)
- Simple mounting through carrier rail as well as detachable, coded terminals
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 2 W (8 VA)
- LED Display
- 0.25 mm² (AWG 23) to 2.5 mm² (AWG 12)
- EN 50022 / 60715
- Screw Terminal
- 2 x NAMUR
- 24-230 Vac
- 24-65 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- Basic Switch-On / Switch-Off Delay: 100 milliseconds
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 2 x Operating Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage - 10 mV Dc Min., 253 V Ac, 50 Vdc Max.
- ± 100 µA - Switching Threshold Tolerance
- 1.5 mA - Switching Threshold On
- 1.7 mA - Switching Threshold Off
- Active (Sensor Power Supply by VEGATOR 112)
- Current Limitation through Internal Resistance - 1 kiloohms, ± 1 %
- Detection - ≤ 0.05 mA (Line Break), ≥ 6.8 mA (Shortcircuit)
- Transmission - 1.2 / 2.1 mA Analog
- SPDT (Floating)
- 8.2 V Dc, ± 5 %