Wherever the process pressure has to be indicated locally and, at the same time, circuits need to be switched, the model PGS21.1x0 switchGAUGE finds its use.
Switch contacts (electrical alarm contacts) make or break circuits dependent upon the pointer position of the indicating measuring instrument. The switch contacts are adjustable over the full extent of the scale range (see DIN 16085), and are mounted predominantly below the dial, though also partly on top of the dial.
The instrument pointer (actual value pointer) moves freely across the entire scale range, independent of the setting.
The set pointer can be adjusted using a removable adjustment key in the window.Features
- High reliability and long service life.
- Up to 4 switch contacts per instrument.
- Instruments with inductive contacts for use in hazardous areas with ATEX approval.
- Instruments with electronic contacts for PLC applications.
- Contact gauges comply with DIN 16085.
- 100, 160 mm
- 0 to 600 bar
- Single or Dual
- Lower Back Mount
- Lower Mount (Radial)
- M20 x 1.5
- 1/2” NPT
- G 1/2” B
Process Conenction Material
- Copper Alloy
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel,
- Copper Alloy
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Laminated Safety Glass
Certifications & Approvals
- Control and regulation of industrial processes
- Monitoring of plants and switching of circuits
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts