The VEGAMET 625 signal conditioning instrument powers the connected 4 to 20 mA/HART sensor, processes and displays the measured values received via HART multidrop.
The VEGAMET 625 is ideal for simple control tasks in level, gauge, interface, differential and process pressure measurement.
For inventory management in remote storage silos, interfaces for remote data transmission are integrated.
Comprehensive adjustment functions allow individual adaptations to the respective application.Features
- Versatile Use through Three Scalable Current Outputs for Control of Indicating Instruments and Connected Systems such as e.g. PLCs
- Simple Integration into the Intranet/Extranet via Integrated Web Server
- Simple Data Recording and History Retrieval via Integrated Measured Value Memory
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Differential Pressure
- Gauge Monitoring
- Process Pressure
- Remotete Enquiry of Measured Values
- Value Indication & Adjustment of 4-20 mA / HART Sensors
Approvals & Certifications
- 10/100 MegaBits - Data Transmission
- HART Protocol - Digital for Vega HART Sensors
- 12 VA - Max.
- 7.5 W - Max.
- LCD Display - 50 x 25 mm, Digital & QuasiAnalog Display
- 16 AWG (1.5 mm²) - Max.
- Screw Terminal
- Green LED x 1 - Status Interface
- Green LED x 1 - Status, Operating Voltage
- Red LED x 1 - Status, Fault Signal
- Yellow LED x 3 - Status Operating Relay 1/2/3
- 4-20 mA - 2 x Vega HART Sensors
- Active Sensor - Sensor Supply through Vegamet 625
- Passive Sensor - Sensor Has an Own Power Supply
- Ethernet - 1 X, cannot be combined with RS-232
- RS-232 - 1 X, cannot be combined with Ethernet
- 500 ohms - Max.
- Carrier Rail (35 x 7.5 According to DIN EN 50022 / 60715)
- 20-253 Vac
- 20-253 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- 0 to 20 mA - Current Output
- 4-20 mA - Current Output
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 750 VA AC, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 3 x Operating Relay, 1 x Fail-safe Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mVdc Min., 250 Vac/dc, Max.
- Active Input: Sensor Supply through Vegamet 625
- Number of Sensors: 2 x Vega HART Sensors
- Passive Input: Sensor Has an Own Power Supply