The model PG43SA pressure gauge has been specifically designed for the requirements of sanitary applications.Features
- Safety via mechanical pressure transmission.
- Case and wetted parts in hygienic design.
- Suitable for CIP and SIP, optionally completely autoclavable.
- Simple zero adjustment.
- High overpressure safety.
- EN 837-3
Nominal Size in mm
- Option: Dual scale
- The given scale Ranges are also available in kPa and MPa.
- Steady: Full Scale Value
- Fluctuating: Scale Range < 4 bar: Full Scale Value, Scale Range ≥ 4 bar: 2/3 x Full Scale Value
- 2x Full Scale Value, Max. 40 bar or Max. Pressure rating (PN) of the process Connection
- Option: 5x Full Scale Value, Max. 40 bar or Max. Pressure rating (PN) of the process Connection
- Medium: -20° to +150° C
- CIP and SIP: 150° C Continuously for Wetted Parts
- Option: Autoclavable, Max. 134° C, ≤ 20 minutes
- Ambient: -20° to +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.5 % / 10 K of Full Scale Value
Ingress Protection Per EN / lEC 60529
- SMS threaded Connection
- others on Request
- For exact Designs and nominal widths see tables from page 4
- NEUMO BioControl®
- Milk thread Fitting per DIN 11851
- Aseptic Connection per DIN 11864-1 /-2 /-3
- Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L), UNS S31603, Lower Mount
- Clamp Connection per DIN 32676 / ISO 2852
- Diaphragm Element, welded to the process Connection
- NiCr Alloy 2.4668 (Inconel 718), UNS N07718
Surface Roughness of Wetted Parts
- Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin) per ASME BPE SF3
- Option: Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin)
- weld seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
- Option: Electropolished, Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin) per ASME BPE SF4, weld seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
Level of Cleanliness of Wetted Parts
- ASTM G93 Level C / ISO 15001 (Residual Content of non-volatile Hydrocarbons ≤ 66 mg/m²)
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Aluminium, Black
- Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304), Electropolished
- Surface roughness: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin), (Except for weld seam)
- Polycarbonate (Polysulfone for autoclavable versions)
- Crimp Ring, Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage industries
- Mechanical pressure display on pipelines, fermenters, bioreactors and vessels
- Pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning, sterilisation, pressure testing
- For gases, compressed air, vapour; liquid, pasty, powdery and crystallising media