The model 700.01 is primarily used for monitoring differential pressures, even at high working pressures, in the gas and air preparation and supply industry.
The model 700.02 version with separating diaphragm is for liquid media and, thus, suitable for the water treatment and supply industries.Features
- Differential pressure measuring ranges.
- Model 700.01: from 0 ... 400 mbar to 0 ... 10 bar.
- Model 700.02: from 0 ... 160 mbar to 0 ... 2.5 bar.
- Sturdy and compact system case made of stainless steel.
- High working pressures (static pressures), optionally 100, 250 or 400 bar (Model 700.02 to 100 bar max.).
- Overpressure safe either side to maximum working pressure.
- System and/or case of indication may be changed locally.
- Reed contacts may also be adjusted and retrofitted locally.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing
- Filter plants
- Pump monitoring
- Cooling circuits
- Pipeline systems