This gauge siphon is a highly cost effective way to maximize gauge life.
Designed for steam with up to 75% heat loss, which allows the instrument to work within its designed field.
Low coefficient of conduction heat of standard materials allows for a predictable temperature of the pressure instrumentation.Features
- Made from solid bar to produce a compact, rigid mount and facilitate easy installation
- Eliminates the old style pig tail
- Reduces gauge shock or whip
- Compact-closer installations
- Provides a thermal barrier between hot vapors and the pressure gauge or transmitter
- Filling the siphon with glycol forms a barrier to prevent freezing of instruments on wet air lines
- Filling the siphon with kerosene acts as freeze protection for liquid service installations