The VEGATOR 111 is a signal conditioning instrument for point level detection with the vibrating level switches VEGASWING, VEGAVIB and VEGAWAVE with electronics version according to NAMUR (IEC 60947- 5-6).
Simple control functions can be realized with this combination.
Typical applications are monitoring functions such as overflow or dry run protection.
A fault signal output is available as an option.Features
- Comprehensive monitoring detects short circuit and measuring line break as well as malfunctions in the sensor
- Simple and convenient line monitoring via test key (also for SIL and WHG)
- Simple mounting through carrier rail as well as detachable, coded terminals
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 2 W (8 VA)
- LED Display
- 0.25 mm² (AWG 23) to 2.5 mm² (AWG 12) - Wire Cross-Section
- EN 50022 / 60715
- Screw Terminal
- 24-230 Vac
- 24-65 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- Basic Switch-On / Switch-Off Delay: 100 milliseconds
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 1 x Operating Relay, 1 x Fail-safe Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mVdc Min., 250 Vac, 60 Vdc, Max.
- ± 100 µA - Switching Threshold Tolarance
- 1.5 mA - Switching Threshold On
- 1.7 mA - Switching Threshold Off
- Active (Sensor Power Supply by VEGATOR)
- Current Limitation: through Internal Resistance (1 kiloohms, ± 1 %)
- Detection: ≤ 0.05 mA (Line Break), ≥ 6.8 mA (Shortcircuit)
- Terminal Voltage: 8.2 V Dc, ± 5 %
- Transmission - 1.2 to 2.1 mA Analog
- SPDT - Contact