Wherever the process pressure has to be indicated locally and, at the same time, a signal transmission to the central control or remote centre is desired, the model PGT43HP intelliGAUGE® (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used.
Due to the metallic pressure element limit stop, these instruments have a high overload safety in the ranges of 40, 100 and 400 bar.Features
- No configuration necessary due to "Plug-and-Play".
- Measuring ranges from 0 ... 16 mbar.
- Wide choice of special materials.
- For gaseous, liquid and aggressive media, also in aggressive ambience, due to all stainless steel construction.
- Safety pressure gauge S3 per EN 837.
Nominal Size in mm
- Or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
- other units (e.g. psi, kPa) available
- 0 to 400 mbar to 0 to 40 bar (Flange Ø 100 mm)
- 0 to 16 mbar to 0 to 250 mbar (Flange Ø 160 mm)
- Dual Scale
- Single scale
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x Full Scale Value
- Steady: Full Scale Value
- Vacuum safety to -1 bar
- 100 bar
- 40 bar
- 400 bar (Only for scale Ranges ≥ 0 ... 400 mbar 3))
Process Connection with Lower Measuring Flange
- and other threaded Connections and open Connecting Flanges per EN/ASME from DN 15 to DN 80 (See data sheet IN 00.10)
- Open Connecting Flange 2” Class 300, RF per ASME B16.5
- Open Connecting Flange 1” Class 300, RF per ASME B16.5
- Open Connecting Flange DN 50 PN 40 per EN 1092-1, Form B
- Open Connecting Flange DN 25 PN 40 per EN 1092-1, Form B
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT
- G 1/2 B
- Ambient: -20° to +60° C [-4° to +140° F]
- Medium: +200° C [+392° F] Max.
- Medium: +100° C [+212° F] Max.
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.8 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- Safety version S3 per EN 837: with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back instruments with liquid filling with compensating valve to vent case
- With Silicone oil M50 Case filling, ingress Protection IP65
- Acquisition and display of processes
- Output signals 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V for the transmission of process values to the control room
- For measuring points with increased overload of 40, 100 or 400 bar
- Easy-to-read, analogue on-site display needing no external power
- Safety-related applications