The TW55 series of solid-machined thermowells for weld-in or with flange connection are suitable for use with numerous electrical and mechanical thermometers from WIKA.
Due to their design to DIN 43772, these thermowells for high process loads are suitable for use in the chemical industry, process technology and apparatus construction.Features
- Version per DIN 43772.
- Model TW55-6: Form 4 to weld-in. Model TW55-7: Form 4F with flange.
- For highly corrosion-resistant coating (model TW55-7).
Material of Construction
- Thermowell: Stainless Steel 1.4571, 316/316L, Steel 1.0460, 1.5415, 1.7335, 1.7380
- Coating: PFA, ECTFE
Connection to Thermometer
- M14 x 1.5, M18 x 1.5, G 1/2, G 3/4 Female
- Ø 3.5 mm, Ø 7 mm, Ø 9 mm, Ø 11 mm
- Chemical industry, process technology, apparatus construction
- For high process loads