Images are representations only.
Class 0.1, NS 250, with transport case and acceptance test certificate.Features
- Knife edge pointer and dial with mirror band scale for optimal accuracy of reading.
- Precise movement with wear parts of argentan.
- Particularly easy-to-read scale due to nominal size 250.
- Scale ranges up to 0 … 1,600 bar.
- EN 837-1, including transport Case and acceptance test certificate (Individual listing of the calibration points)
Nominal Size in mm
- 0.1: for scale Ranges < 0 ... 400 bar
- 0.25: for scale Ranges ≥ 0 ... 400 bar
- 0 to 1 to 0 to 1,600 bar
- Or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
- ≤ 25 bar: Gas
- > 25 bar: Water
- Steady: Full Scale Value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x Full Scale Value
- Ambient: -20° to +60° C
- Medium: +100° C Max.
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.1 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- IP54 per IEC/EN 60529
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising
- Precision measurement in laboratories
- Highest-accuracy pressure measurement
- Testing and calibration of industrial type pressure gauges