The EX200H, like the EX200, is an essential component in the control of electrohydraulic actuators providing an accurate and flexible low power position system in a compact DIN format.
In addition, it offers HART protocol data on either the command or actual position signals.
Certain aspects of the instrument may also be remotely controlled. The EX200H is an OEM-friendly solution to actuator control.Features
- HART protocol data on actual position signals
- HART Device specific configuration commands
- Simple two-step calibration
- Current command, current or potentiometer feedback
- Signal fail solenoid output
- Fault output
- Hydraulic pump control, on-demand or pressure
- External fault contact monitoring
- Selectable interlock between signal fail and fault outputs
- Manual mode
- Selectable solenoid drive sense for failsafe operation
- Selectable default operation on signal break