Images are representations only.
IME Model 1080 Series Aluminum Thermocouple Heads are designed specifically for explosion proof applications and constructed out of Die-Cast Copper-Free Aluminum to withstand applications where aggressive atmospheres prevail. This housing accommodates a terminal block or head mounted transmitter 50 mm (2.0") in diameter that can be mounted using M4 screws as indicated in the attached drawing.
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA - Class I, Div I Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div I Groups E, F, G. NEMA 4X.
- Ex - ATEX II 2 GD. Ex d IIC Gb Ta = -40° to 85° C. Ex Tb IIIC Db IP68
- FM - Class I, Div I Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div I Groups E, F, G. NEMA 4X, IP66.
- IECEx - Ex d IIC Gb Ta = -40° to 85° C. Ex Tb IIIC Db IP68.
- 1/2” BSP Female
- Epoxy Coated
Enclosure, Body Material
- Copper-Free Die Cast Aluminum
- NEMA 4X
- M20 x 1.5 Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 3/4” NPT Female