The model PG23HP-S Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed specifically for high-pressure applications up to 3,000 bar.
Typical measuring points for this pressure gauge can be found in water jet cutting, high-pressure cleaning and test bench construction.Features
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of the DIN 16001 high-pressure standard.
- High load cycle stability, even with dynamic pressure profiles.
- High indication accuracy of 1%, optional 0.6%.
- Scale ranges from 0 ... 2,000 bar to 0 … 6,000 bar.
- DIN 16001
Nominal Size in mm
- Short Time: Full Scale Value
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x Full Scale Value
- Steady: 3/4 x Full Scale Value
- +100° C Max. with filled instruments
- Medium: +200° C Max. with unfilled instruments
- Ambient: -40° to +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.4 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- IP65 per IEC/EN 60529
- Others on Request
- 5/8 - 18 UNF x 27 (Female) with inner Sealing cone 60°
- 9/16 - 18 UNF (Female) with 60° Sealing cone
- M16 x 1.5 (Female) with inner Sealing cone 60° Subsequent threads per “Autoclave Engineers”
- G 1/2 B (up to Max. 2,500 bar)
- NS 160: Lower Mount (Radial)
- NS 100: Lower Mount (Radial) or Back Mount
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel, Helical Type
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Aluminium, Black
- Stainless Steel, with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Bayonet Ring, Stainless Steel
Case Filling (Option)
- Silicone oil M50
- For liquid media in high-pressure applications (e.g. water, hydraulic oil)
- Test benches (e.g. for hydraulic components)
- Water jet cutting
- High-pressure cleaning
- High-pressure generation