TRUNNION Mounted Ball Valve
Series TM3 metal seated valves are designed in accordance with the leading industry standards such as API 6D, API 598 and ASME B16.34. To ensure product reliability, the valve designs are validated by actual prototype testing that includes a high cycle testing. The valves are produced by employing state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and under strict quality control standards.
METAL SEAT TRUNNION MOUNTED VALVE STANDARDS
API 6D, ASME B16.34
: Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ), Weld End
: -50°F to 932°F (higher on application)
: ANSI/ASME B16.10
Body Pressure Testing:
ANSI/ASME B16.34, API 598, API 6D
Seat Leakage Testing:
API 6FA and ISO 10497
MSS SP-25, MSS SP-55
ISO 9001:2008, CE 97/23/EC
• Bi-directional metal seat design
• Standard SPE (Single Piston Effect) metal seat design with self-relieving features
• DPE (Double Piston Effect) metal seat design is available
• Metal seat hard face coatings are available in Stellite®, Tungsten Carbide or Chrome Carbide options.
• Standard metal seat leakage rating is in compliance with ANSI/FCI-70-2 Class V for Stellite® seats. Class VI is standard for Tungsten Carbide and Chrome Carbide coated seats.
• Standard splined stem connection (6" and larger)
• Standard graphite stem packing design
• Trunnion mounted ball valve design for high pressure applications
• Anti-blowout stem design
• Anti-static design
• Fire-safe design in accordance with API 6FA
• ISO 5211 mounting design
• Optional drain plug and body purge device available
A-T Series TM3 trunnion mounted ball valves are designed for severe service applications such as high temperature and corrosive environments. The ball and the metal seat contact surfaces are coated with wear resistant materials by HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel) thermal spraying process. The HVOF coating method is a high-velocity, low-temperature coating process which can provide a strong metal bonding and with minimal impact to the metal deformation.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.