USB Adapter allows laptops or PCs with only USB ports to connect to SCA adapter
- Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- PL-2303HX Rev D Chipset for high performance and compatibility across Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Plug and play creation of a COM port. Powered by USB – no external power needed
- Programmable baud rate from 75bps to 12Mbps. 256 byte inbound and outbound buffers. Typical speeds up to 230 Kbps.
- Full duplex transmitter and receiver. Modem RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, and RI signals
PL-2303 family chipset for widest possible compatibility. Drivers available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, and Microsoft signed drivers for 32/64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, and XP; Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.12 including Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra. Open source drivers included in Linux kernel 2.4.31 and later. Windows 7 and later Window versions automatically detect and install drivers if an Internet connection is present.
Package Includes: USB Serial Converter with 24″ cable, Driver CD, and Quick Installation Guide.
Drivers available for:
- Windows 98, XP, 2K, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all versions), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 and later (all versions)
- Linux kernels 2.6.11 and later