The SE/ST series junction box provides a compact design and heavy duty housing for remote electrical indication of linear valve/actuator position. The wide variety of options make the SE/ST series perfect for use in IP65 weather proof. SOLDO has the flexibility and know how to offer an effective support whenever specific needs require the development of customised solutions.
- Weather Proof
- IP65 weather proof enclosure.
- Corrosion Resistant and Heavy Duty Housing
- The SE/ST series junction boxes are manufactured in a heavy duty housing. The SE is made of die cast dichromated and polyester powder coated aluminium. The ST series is made of 316 stainless steel.
- Standardized Mounting
- Housing conforms to international dimension standards ISO F05 bolt hole locations. A complete range of stainless steel mounting kit to fit SE on pneumatic actuators.
- Junction Box Option
- The SE/ST series can be provide with extra terminal strip to accommodate external solenoid valve and has two 1/2” npt cable entries (The SE also has the option of having an extra 2 cord grips or ½” npt hubs shown below) . This feature provides a significant cost saving by eliminating the need for a separate junction box and associated labor. Cable entries have a 13 mm thread thickness. This feature prevents housing demage due to very heavy cables or cable glands.
- SE Body and cover : die cast polyester powder coated aluminium
- ST Body and cover: 316 stainless steel (CF8M)
- Fasteners : stainless steel
- Seal : EPDM
- Temperature Range
- -20° to 80°C (32°F to 176°F)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.