Images are representations only.
The compact differential pressure gauge, model 716.05 with a nominal size of 80 mm, has been specifically designed for measuring points at which differential pressure measurements with low differential pressures take place.
In addition, an overload safety of up to 16 bar is guaranteed, on either side.Features
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 16 mbar.
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overpressure safety up to 16 bar.
- Numerous options for installation, connection form and connection location.
- Small compact design
Nominal Size in mm
- 2.5: Scale ranges from 0 ... 40 mbar to 0 ... 600 mbar
- 4.0: Scale ranges 0 ... 16 mbar and 0 ... 25 mbar
- 0 to 16 mbar to 0 to 600 mbar
- Fluctuating: Full scale value
- Steady: Full scale value
- Either side max. 16 bar
Max. Working Pressure (Static Pressure)
- 16 bar
- Medium: +70° C maximum
- Ambient: -15 ... +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.5 %/10 K of true scale value
- lP66 per IEC/EN 60529
Process Connections (Wetted)
- Lower mount or back mount, 2 x G ⅛ female
- Aluminium, black, pressure-tight
- Aluminium, black
Pressure Element (Wetted)
- Stainless steel
Separating Diaphragm of Measuring Chamber (Wetted)
- Diaphragm, silicone rubber
- Copper alloy, wear parts argentan
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Aluminium, black
- 0.64 kg
- According to affixed symbols, ⊕ high pressure,
- ⊖ low pressure
- Rigid Measuriing lines
- Differential pressure measurement at measuring points with very low differential pressures and very high one-sided or reciprocal overload
- For transparent, clean, non-sticky, non-aggressive media
- Control of ventilator and blast pressures
- Filter monitoring in ventilation and heating systems
- Level measurement in closed vessels