Images are representations only.
IME Model 7092 Series Junction Boxes are designed to accommodate circuit boards and devices having a maximum diameter of 3.6" (92 mm). Specifically designed for explosion proof applications, the housing is available in either a die-cast Copper-Free Aluminum version or investment casted 316 stainless steel to withstand applications where aggressive atmospheres prevail.
The housing can be ordered with either a tempered glass cover or solid cover. There is a wide choice of conduit and instrument entries.
- Explosion proof certified
- IP66 construction
- Choice of 316 stainless steel and copper-free Aluminum
- Choice of tempered glass cover or blind cover
- Wide selection of conduit sizes
- Option for a customize stainless steel nameplates
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 2 GD Ex D IIC Ex TD A21 IP66 Ta = -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- IEC Ex D IIC Ex TD A21 IP66 Ta = -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 1/2" NPT
- 3/4" NPT
- M20 x 1.5
- Electro-Polished for 316 Stainless Steel
- Epoxy Coated for Aluminum
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Copper-Free Aluminum
Name Plate, Tag Material
- Stainless Steel