Images are representations only.
The model CPG2500 digital pressure indicator is used in calibration laboratories and manufacturing facilities as a source for precise pressure measurement.
It is used to verify the accuracy of field pressure indicators/transmitters or as a laboratory standard and wherever there is a need for a high level of pressure accuracy in manufacturing, testing and calibration of pressure instruments or gauges
- Pressure ranges from 0 ... 2.890 bar (0 ... 42,000 psi).
- Removable/interchangeable pressure sensors.
- Accuracy down to 0.01 % IS (IntelliScale).
- External pressure sensor up to 1,600 bar (23,000 psi).
Certifications & Approvals
- 100-120 Vac or 200-240 Vac 50/60 Hz, 24 VA max.
- 0 to 2,890 bar (0 to 42,000 psi)
- 0.008 % of IS
- 0.004 % FS
External Pressure Range
- 25 mbar to 1,000 bar (0.36 to 15,015 psi)
- Pressure standard for calibration laboratories
- Transfer standard with external sensor
- Pressure instrument manufacturing
- Differential pressure measurement
- Simultaneous 3-channel pressure monitoring