Images are representations only.
The YT-1200R and YT-1200L are advanced pneumatic valve controllers for Single or Double Acting Rotary or Linear Actuators. No additional parts are necessary to change between Single or Double Acting Actuators or Direct or Reverse Acting.
- Corrision Resistant Coated Aluminum Diecast Housing stands up to Harsh Environments.
- Pilot Valve Design reduces Air Consumption by more than 50%
- Vibration Resistant Design maintains Superior Performance in Poor Conditions - No Resonance Effects from 5 to 200 Hz
- Optional Gauges and Orfices
- Single Action
- 0.19 scfm (0.32 m³/hour)
Approvals & Certifications
- Corrosion-Resistant Coating
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- 7 scfm (11.89 m³/hour), Maximum
- No Resonance Effects From: 5 to 200 Hz
- 1/8" NPT
- ± 1% of Full Scale
- ± 2% of Full Scale
- 1/4" NPT
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 160° F)
- psi: 3 to 15 (kPa: 20 to 100, bar: 0.2 to 1)
- ± 0.5% of Full Scale
- 0.5% of Full Scale
- psig: 20 to 100 (kPa: 137.9 to 689.5, bar: 1.37 to 6.89)