Images are representations only.
The Bifold range of check valves have been developed using advanced sealing techniques from within the existing hydraulic control valve products. These sealing techniques ensure the ball check valve prevents reverse flow by providing a leak-tight shutoff.
- 15 psi nominal cracking pressure
- Optimised flow path. High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Exotic materials available upon request
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body
- Operating temperature range of -20° to 120° C (-4° to 248° F)
- Tube sizes from 1/4" to 1"
MPBM Medium Pressure Trunnion Ball Valve Manifolds
MPN Medium Pressure Needle Valves
MPNM Medium Pressure Needle Valve Manifolds
Type SCV & DCV Pilot-Operated Check Valves
MPBT Medium Pressure Trunnion Ball Valves
Type EFCV Excess Flow Check Valves (Hydraulic)
Type PCV Pneumatic Check Valves
381001 to 381171 Excess Flow Check Valve