Images are representations only.
This non-contact radar is used for liquids with vapours and gases and also solids with dust that requires EXP certification.
- DC 12-30 V (three wire), DC 16-30 V (two wire loop-powered)
- 17 to 240 feet (5 to 73 meters) radar range
- 6.3 or 5.8 GHz radar frequency
- RS232, RS485 or Hart 7 communications
- Aluminum or 316 stainless steel construction
- High temperature Teflon option with 6" or 8" antenna available
- Class 1 Div 1 explosion proof
- Swivel mount or flange mount available