- The T5420 Digital-Pneumatic Transducer is compatible with most digital systems using TTL and CMOS Logic.
- Fail safe high or low will return the output to 3 psig for direct acting mode or to 15 psig for reverse acting mode if the power is lost, regardless of the logic selected.
- Field reversible feature provides output which is directly or inversely proportional to the input signal.
- Integrated volume booster output meets input requirements of final control elements requiring a higher capability output signal, increased output pressure, and/or increased flows.
- Vibration resistance maintains set points, under adverse vibration conditions.
- Various mounting configurations allow installation flexibility for most applications.
- External zero adjustment provided for ease of calibration.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.