Images are representations only.
The Soldo Tank AT Series Fail Safe Air Tank provides a compact design and the most economical solution when used with a double acting actuator over the cost of an equivalent torque spring return actuator.Features
- Rugged Design
- The TANK can be operated up to 200 psi at 650°F (343 and is an ASME coated to Section VIII Division I. The TANK is constructed of carbon steel and polyester powder coated. °C)
- Standardized Mounting
- The TANK utilizes hat-style bracket design which is saddle welded onto The TANK. The unique hat-style bracket allows easy wrench access for installing the TANK.
- Outdoor Application
- The TANK can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Each TANK is pre-tubed for ¼”, ½”, or ¾” npt.
- Construction: Powder Coated Carbon Steel
- Gauge: Stainless Steel 0 to 160 psi
- Pin Connector: 316 Stainless Steel or Aluminum with Vinyl
- TANK Approvals: Rated to 200 psi at 343°C (650°F) ASME Section VIII Div I
Approvals & Certifications
- ASME VII Div I
Enclosure, Body Material
- Powder-Coated Carbon Steel
- 1/2” NPT
- 1/4” NPT
- 3/4” NPT
- bar: 0 to 13.8
- kPa: 0 to 1,379
- psi: 0 to 200