Images are representations only.
The Break-to-Length sensor is designed as a quick replacement element for existing thermowell assemblies. Pre-scored at 1" increments, the sensor can be "broken" to fit most applications. A pair of pliers and a screw driver are the only tools required for the job.
This unique design has no burrs or sharp edges. For added protection the sensors come with a grommet that slips over the leads and fits into the tubing.
- Type J or K Element, +/- 0.75% Typical
- 316L Stainless Steel Sheath
- Teflon or Fibre Glass Insulated and Jacketed Leads
- Thermocouple-Junctions-and-Response-Time-TC0-B3-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-Thermocouple/Thermocouple-Junctions-and-Response-Time-TC0-B3-0-pdf) (384 KB)
- Thermocouple-Overview-TC0-B1-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-Thermocouple/Thermocouple-Overview-TC0-B1-0-pdf) (192 KB)
- Thermocouple-Tolerance-TC0-B2-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-Thermocouple/Thermocouple-Tolerance-TC0-B2-0-pdf) (192 KB)