Images are representations only.
The WE-500 Electric Actuator is a compact design actuator used for small ball valves (2” and less), dampers and other quarter-turn devices.
The actuator is TYPE 4, 4X and includes a visual indicator, two auxiliary switches and a compartment heater.
A convenient wrench manual override shaft is standard on the WE-500.
This actuator is the clear choice when a compact, efficient electric actuator is required.Features
- Compact and light due to high grade aluminum alloy housing.
- High resistance to corrosion due to hard anodizing on inside and outside with polyester powder coating on external surface.
- Output Torque: 530 In-lbs (530 inch-pounds).
- The actuator motor is a reversible, high torque and low current design.
- Weatherproof (IP67, Type 4, 4X)
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
A-T CONTROLS Series WE Electric Actuator, 90°, 530 In-Lbs
2 - 4 weeks
A-T CONTROLS Series WE Electric Actuator, 90°, 530 In-Lbs, 24 VDC
2 - 4 weeks
A-T CONTROLS Series WE Electric Actuator, 500 In-Lbs, 12 Second Operation, 115VAC/1PH, ISO Mounting
2 - 4 weeks
- Electronic Modulating Card (4-20 mA, 1-5 mA, 0-10 Vdc, 1-5 Vdc, 0-135 ohm Command Signal)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F), Optional -40° C (-40° F) Low Temp Kit
Approvals & Certifications
- American Water Works Association (AWWA) C540-93
- 2 x 1/2" NPT
- 1800 Start/Hour at Full Load at 70° C (158° F)
- Terminal Block (11P)
- 5 A at 125 Vac, 3 A at 250 Vac, 0.4 A at 125 Vdc, 0.2 A at 250 Vdc
- Anodizing Treatment Before Dry Powder, Polyester
- Weatherproof IP67/Type 4, 4X, 6 (CSA)
- 2W (110/220 Vac) Anti-Condensation Space Heater
- Visual Indicator
Materials of Construction
- Al Bronze
- Aluminum Alloy
- Class F Reversible Induction Motor
- 115 Vac / 1-Phase
- 12 Vdc
- 220 Vac / 1-Phase / 50/60 Hz
- 24 Vac / 1-Phase
- 24 Vac/Vdc
- 24 Vdc (Requires Additional Relays for Customer Supplied Wiring)
- ISO 5211 (F03/F05/F07)
- Operating Time (60/50 Hz, 90°): 12/14 seconds
- 1,000 ohm Potentiometer
- 10,000 ohm Potentiometer
- -40° C (-40° F) Low Temp Kit
- 4-20 mA Transmitter
- 5,000 ohm Potentiometer
- 0-10 Vdc
- 1-5 mA
- 1-5 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- Manual Override: Drive Nut (Hexagon Design)
- Standard Four Limit Switches. Two for Operation, 2 Auxilliary Dry Contacts
- Open/Close SPDT
- 530 In/Lbs
- XYZ 10 G, 0.2~34 Hz, 30 minutes