Images are representations only.
The model APGT43 intelliGAUGE® (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used wherever pressure measurement has to be independent of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure.
The instrument serves for the on-site display with a simultaneous signal transmission to a central control or remote centre.
- No configuration necessary due to “plug-and-play”.
- Scale ranges from 0 … 25 mbar absolute pressure.
- Easy-to-read Analog display with nominal sizes 100 and 160.
- High overload safety, long service life due to metallic media chamber sealing.
- Media chamber protected against unauthorised access.
- Mechanical Absolute Pressure Measuriing instrument per DIN 16002
Nominal Size in mm
- The measurement accuracy is ensured for ambient pressure fluctuations between 955 and 1,065 mbar (min. and max. of atmospheric pressure)
- Option: 1.6
- 0 to 25 mbar to 0 to 25 bar Absolute Pressure [0 to 0.36 psi to 0 to 3,600 psi Absolute Pressure]
- Option: Dual Scale
- Single scale
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Steady: Full scale value
- Option: 20 x Full Scale Value, max. 25 bar Absolute Pressure, min. 1 bar Absolute Pressure
- 10 x full scale value, max. 25 bar absolute pressure, min. 1 bar absolute pressure
Process Connection with Lower Measuring Flange
- Further threaded connections and open connecting flanges on request
- Small flange for vacuum applications DN 16
- Small flange for vacuum applications DN 10
- Open connecting flange DN 25 PN 25, DIN 2501, form D per DIN 2526
- Open connecting flange DN 25 PN 25 per EN 1092-1, form B
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 1/2" NPT
- G ½ B
- Option: -40 ... +60° C (silicone oil filling)
- AmbientL: -20 ... +60° C [-4 ... 140° F]
- Option: +200° C [+392° F] maximum
- Medium: +100° C [+212° F] maximum
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.8 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- Safety version S3 per EN 837: With solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back Instruments with liquid filling with compensating valve to vent case
- Option: With silicone oil M50 case filling, ingress protection IP65
- Acquisition and display of processes
- Output signals 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V for the transmission of process values to the control room
- Pressure measurement independent of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure
- Monitoring of vacuum pumps and packing machines
- Measurement of condensation pressures and determination of vapour pressure in liquids