Images are representations only.
The model APGT43 intelliGAUGE® (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used wherever pressure measurement has to be independent of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure.
The instrument serves for the on-site display with a simultaneous signal transmission to a central control or remote centre.Features
- No configuration necessary due to “plug-and-play”.
- Scale ranges from 0 … 25 mbar absolute pressure.
- Easy-to-read Analog display with nominal sizes 100 and 160.
- High overload safety, long service life due to metallic media chamber sealing.
- Media chamber protected against unauthorised access.
- Mechanical Absolute Pressure Measuring instrument per DIN 16002
Nominal Size in mm
- The measurement accuracy is ensured for ambient Pressure fluctuations between 955 and 1,065 mbar (Min. and Max. of atmospheric Pressure)
- Option: 1.6
- 0 to 25 mbar to 0 to 25 bar Absolute Pressure [0 to 0.36 psi to 0 to 3,600 psi Absolute Pressure]
- Option: Dual Scale
- Single scale
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x Full Scale Value
- Steady: Full Scale Value
- Option: 20 x Full Scale Value, Max. 25 bar Absolute Pressure, min. 1 bar Absolute Pressure
- 10 x Full Scale Value, Max. 25 bar Absolute Pressure, min. 1 bar Absolute Pressure
Process Connection with Lower Measuring Flange
- Further threaded Connections and open Connecting Flanges on Request
- Small Flange for vacuum applications DN 16
- Small Flange for vacuum applications DN 10
- Open Connecting Flange DN 25 PN 25, DIN 2501, Form D per DIN 2526
- Open Connecting Flange DN 25 PN 25 per EN 1092-1, Form B
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT
- G 1/2 B
- Option: -40° to +60° C (Silicone oil filling)
- AmbientL: -20° to +60° C [-4° to 140° F]
- Option: +200° C [+392° F] Max.
- Medium: +100° C [+212° F] Max.
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.8 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- Safety version S3 per EN 837: with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back instruments with liquid filling with compensating valve to vent case
- Option: with Silicone oil M50 Case filling, ingress Protection IP65
- Acquisition and display of processes
- Output signals 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V for the transmission of process values to the control room
- Pressure measurement independent of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure
- Monitoring of vacuum pumps and packing machines
- Measurement of condensation pressures and determination of vapour pressure in liquids