A Single Isolated Valve Block and Capative Vent Plug Bleed Gauge / Intrument manifold, with pressure rated up to 10,000 psi / 690 bar. The valve is suitable for either panel or pipe mounting.The manifold design permitsisolation and controlled venting of the instrument for calibration and or removal from the circuit, whilst leaving the process intact.
Features and Benefits:
- Robust one piece body construction
- Anti-blow out stem
- Non-rotating, anti-galling tip as standard
- Non-removable stem on the captive vent plug
- Viton / RTFE stem sealing - maintaince free
- Metal to metal seating
- Unique compact design to save space and weight
- Full material traceability and individual serial number stamped on the valve
- Back seating needle
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.