The Bifold range of medium pressure needle valves have been developed to provide the safe and reliable control of both liquid and gas service applications up to 20,000 psi / 1379 bar.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 6 body styles for a variety of applications
- Maintenance free stem sealing
- Non rotating anti-galling tip as standard
- Vee, Regulating or soft tip options available
- High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body
- Available in a number of temperature ranges from -73° to 315° C (-99.4° to 599° F), (-20° to 170° C (-4° to 338° F) as standard)
- Tube sizes from 1/4" to 1"
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.